Wednesday, August 15, 2012

17 Weeks

Dear Babies,

This week brings some pretty exciting things in our family's lives. I had my first day of school today! Mommy loves teaching so much! I am blessed to have found my vocation so early on in life and even more blessed to work at a wonderful school with wonderful friends!

This week also marks your brothers' patron saints' feast days! St. Roch's is August 16th and St. Maximilian Kolbe's is August 14th. Such a big week for us all!

You have been moving around like crazy in there and I am so excited to feel you even more in the coming weeks. You will double your size in the next two weeks and I don't know where you will go!

Daddy is a trooper, running Daddy Daycare and working his job. You are lucky to have such a great example of hard work and sacrifice that you have in your Daddy. You are also lucky to have such wonderful brothers; they are the ones who are making all those car noises all the time.

I love you both with my whole heart. My prayer for you this week is that you find out early on what God wants for you and are always willing to follow HIS will and not your own.

No comments: