Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 16

Dear Babies,

You are the siz of avacados this week! I love comparing you to fruit because you are so darn sweet! You both have started growing toenails, as well.

Mommy is still always sick and tired. I am trying to keep up a good spirit. Daddy's corny humor and jokes make me smile enough to set me back on track if I get too pitiful.

You guys went on vacation this week to Michigan for Har Har's surprise 60th birthday party. He loves you both so much. He now has 22 grandkids and counting! You are his legacy and he will always protect and take care of you. You also got a new cousin, Keegan. He has been a part of our family for a while but Auntie Kay Kay and Uncle Shawn made it official by adopting him. I hope you learn from their selflessness and unconditional love.

We purchased your car seats and cribs this week. Mommy is such an over organized control freak that we should be ready for you guys next week! lol.

On a personal note, I am so happy with God's plan for our little family... well, not little anymore... Who knew that we would grow at such a rapid rate! I think it is so funny when people ask about Daddy and my having so many kids. But I want you to know the real reason... the love that Daddy and Mommy share wasn't small enough to fit in a small family. We needed to share our love four fold.

1 comment:

My Son's Mother said...

I love reading your updates :) Thank you for sharing! Looks like your family has so many blessing to celebrate recently. God is good!