Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 21

Wow! Keeping up with a blog is the last thing I have time for! My graduate school class is a bit demanding and I am POOPED! Here goes...

Dear Babies.... I mean, Dear GIRLS!

Yes, that is right! I said, girls! I am so excited to be able to share my world with some twincesses! Daddy and I found out last Wednesday. At Kolbe's 1st birthday party, we shared the news wiht friends and family. Mama made cupcakes with the letters A and B. Each guest received one. All the A's took a bite and inside was PINK frosting. Then, all the B's took a bite and inside was PINK frosting, again! Auntie Kay Kay and Grammy brought you over some CUTE outfits and I was so excited!

Mama has been exhausted and sick the past couple weeks. The thing that keeps me working so hard in 4th grade and grad school is... YOU! And your brothers, of course. I think I am so tired because you both are growing like weeds! You are both about 11 ounces each and about 10 inches long! Your kicks make me smile. Daddy started to feel them this week, too.

I pray for your safety, happiness, and sanctity everyday and your brothers do, too. Rocky says his prayers every night and prays especially for his "Sistuhs"! I love you both....

Mama

No comments: