Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 24

Dear Girls,

What an eventful couple of weeks! I am so blessed to be able to feel you move! This past week we bought a family van. Mama has always wanted a van so I was pumped!

I just got back from your ultrasound. I found out that you are not identical and Mama is excited! I was a bit leary of having identical twins. Your 3D ultrasounds showed us your faces. My heart melted! Zoe, you were a little gymnast with you foot by your face and you reminded me of Kolbe. Molly, you were calm as ever and you remind me of Rocky!

Zoe, We asked Uncle Aaron and Aunt Paulette to be your godparents. Molly, we asked Uncle Bri Bri and Auntie Mar Mar to be yours. I am so thankful that I can rely on them to teach you the ways of our passion, God!

I pray for you daily (and so do your brothers during night prayer). I cannot wait to meet you! Be happy and healthy!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: