Monday, January 7, 2008

First Drafts


I woke up late today. I went into work and realized that I wasn't scheduled until 4 o'clock p.m. I started to think about the relationship my situation has to the movie "Sliding Doors" with Gwenyth Paltrow. What if I had just slept in instead of thinking that I had to work?

Enough of the boring thoughts. I am almost done with this wonderful break of mine and it occured to me that I am going to have a very busy schedule this upcoming semester. With student teaching from 8-3 everyday, night classes on Tuesday and Thursday, and work 16 hours on the weekend... I am going to be exhausted! But I will be prepared for teaching in the Fall of 2008. Wow! It is already 2008. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me. I will finally be in the classroom which I had missed so much last semester. I feel so blessed right now with my family, job, friends, and the love of my life, I don't know how it could get any better!

One of my hopes for this year is that we elect a president who will lead our country to protect human life. Another is that we use our energy wisely, that we stay environmentally conscious, and love one another with our whole being, in the way God has made us to. Cheers!

No comments: