Saturday, January 26, 2008

What would happen if the creeper got creeped?


Last night was one crazy night! All of my housemates took my good friend Stephen out for his 21st birthday... needless to say it was a crazy night. We started by visiting our friend Andrew at Bahama Breeze and having dinner there. Then we went to a bar called Mulaney's. Stephen proceeded to have his special "birthday drinks" and dancing with old women to irish diddies. It was so amazing to see. After the bar we went to a club called Priviledge. This was such an awkward experience. First, there were so many older people there that I felt as if my Mom would walk in at any moment. Second, a couple was on a couch in a very compromising position. Lastly, there were more creepers there than I have ever seen i9n my whole life! Definition: Creeper (n.) one who acts in a creepy manner i.e. comes to the club/bar alone, walks around the club/bar staring at girls in a suggestive way, dances behind them while inching forward to grab their butts, etc. This is absolutely unacceptable to my friends and I so Lindsay decided to do something about it. She decided to creep the creeper! She started dancing on him and made him feel so uncomfortable that he walked away from our group! Imagine my supreeeze when I didn't have to constantly stare behind me to make no weird men dancing on my backside! Last night was one of those impectable nights that none of us will forget!

No comments: