Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 14

Wow, the twins are making me crazy. So much sickness, exhaustion. I realize that I am cooking for two but... WHOA, Nelly! This is insane. I have started feeling Ralph and Lenny (what Matthew affectionately calls them because of them being on the right and left sides :)) move around.

I feel very blessed to have been able to have my nieces and nephews over to my house last night. We made a tarp slip and slide and made sure to use dish soap to increase speed! We had such a great time. I cooked chicken, mac n cheese, and green beans. Cooking for seven kids wasn't all that bad so I am sure that cooking for four will be just fine and dandy... until one of them decides they do not like what I made.

Matthew is, once again, setting the bar extremely high with husbanding... lol. He is trying so hard to deal with my double the hormones. I appreciate him so much. I am starting to get a bit apprehensive about our schedule with the twins. We are already single parents during the week, so I think we will need to really try hard to get in some good 15 minute dates so I don't go crazy. If I wasn't this obsessed with him, I wouldn't care so much! haha.

Anyways, back to the twins. My tummy growing has tapered off. I think I am losing some poundage (because of healthier and smaller meals) in other areas while the babies gain. Ahhhh! I feel so happy to have the twins and be able to burture two children inside of me already! I hate pregnancy so much that this "mother of four under three" should be a cake walk... YEAH RIGHT!

No comments: