Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week 15

Dear Babies,

Mommy went to the doctor and they disappointed me by telling me that I had to wait until September for my ultrasound to find out your genders... I am dying! Mama is so excited to find out if your brothers will have more wrestling partners or if is I will have some pretty pink princesses! Ahhh!

This week, you both are the size of an apple! The doctor said that my tummy is measuring 16-18 weeks because you both are SO BIG! Lenny's pulse rate was 145 bpm and Ralph's was 144 bpm. This week, you are beginning to see light. I am told that if Mama shines a light on my belly, you will swim away!

I am praying for your health and sanctity, everyday. Daddy and Mommy are also in the process of looking for a van (we are going to be a six pack as of December). We all love you!

No comments: