Friday, December 7, 2012

7 Quick Takes at 34 Weeks

1.
We went to the doctor yesterday because the previous night I was having HORRIBLE cramping. Everything looks A-Okay... Good for the girls but sad for me! I also found out that I passed the 20 lbs mark for weight gain... always a fun experience.The girls are head down! This means that my chance of a c-section is smaller! I am so happy because giving birth is interesting and awesome.
2.
I am so thankful to my family. I can count on them for ANYTHING! My sister and mother-in-law have been taking turns making meals for our family. This has been unreal and extremely helpful considering my control freak, perfectionist atiitude and the fact that I need to be resting on the couch ALL DAY.
3.
This brings me to my husband. He has had to take over with the boys, house, and taking care of me, as well. This is not an easy task. It is especially hard when he knows what a control freak I am and that I am thinking about how much faster I could do things or how much more efficient I could be. This is sometimes the case (because, again, I am a control freak, perfectionist, ungrateful person soemtimes) but, mostly, it is NOT TRUE AT ALL. I cannot believe all he has done for us.
4.
I love that my child wears the dinosaur hat that his cousin let him borrow ALL DAY long. He looks so sweet!
5.
I need to get more prayer in during this Advent season. I notice that I am more judgemental and irritable when I am not praying the way I should (also, I am 3985 weeks pregnant and EXTREMELY uncomfortable). Time to crack down and get some Jesus in my life! lol.
6.
I am embarassed at how much I play the Facebook game "Bubble Witch".
7.
I hate the Kroger giftcard commercials SO MUCH because I cannot get it out of my head and this contributes to my insomnia.

No comments: